- You will be part of our innovative team, actively and responsibly shaping a future where every car is electric and shared
- Own and lead the design and implementation of the vehicle features.
- Develop and maintain the EE architecture required to satisfy the vehicle features, security and safety requirements working alongside the electrical system and component owners.
- Define and optimise the vehicle network architectures of LIN, CAN and Ethernet and support the product life cycle with the required network and database releases.
- Contribute to the vehicle diagnostics protocols and network management requirements and define the vehicle standards together with all the stakeholders.
- Working alongside the functional safety team, support the develop of the Functional Safety Case (FSC) and corresponding Functional Safety Requirements (FSRs) for all functionality delivered within the vehicle for all associated safety goals.
- Working alongside internal and external software teams in order to support the specification of the requirements for software implementation in different ECUs.
- Contribute to development of the systems engineering process and develop a culture within engineering for the product development life cycle.
- Coordinate the rollout of changes with the relevant stakeholders to support program timing.
- Ensure that requirements for updates, improvements, cost reductions or modifications are met during the production life of the vehicles
- Manage the Architecture design tool PREEvision, providing the basis for the modelling of the features across programmes, optimising the robustness of the design vs timing and maintenance costs
- Technical university degree, preferably in Informatics, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the field of system architecture
- Experience with CAN based diagnostic tools (CANoe, CANdela, PREEVision)
- Familiarity with vehicle communication protocols (CAN, DoIP, ETH, LIN, etc.), with Functional Safety processes. and diagnostic standards (ISO-14229, SAE J2012, SAE J1979/ISO-15031, SAE J1962
- Experience with flashing and calibration protocols CCP and UDS, experience with cybersecurity, and telematics is a plus
- Fluent in English (German is a plus) and very good knowledge of the relevant Microsoft tools
- Sustainability is close to your heart, you like to swim in the open ocean and stand by your successes and mistakes
What to expect
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage and free space to shape things at a mobility provider for an oil-free future
- Pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Evaluation talk and feedback on a regularly basis, people review on a yearly basis
- An open office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- 30 days yearly vacation and flexible working hours
- Corporate benefits at futurebens
- Free drinks, a subsidized vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our Automotive EE System Architect (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us - we are looking forward to you! Just a few more words for you about us: PARTNERSHIP: in our company the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will! RESPONSIBILITY: you will have more responsibility for the whole picture and you will also be able to have a great impact. In addition you will be required to contribute and take initiative! FREE SPACE: not everything will be in place yet. We might have not the same service, support and infrastructure as other organizations, but that exactly gives you a free space to initiate and create things you miss! COMMUNICATION: to work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture!