Your TasksMany varied tasks await you:
- You will design and implement the B2B marketing strategy for our Sono Solar business (solar integration in the transport sector), including online and offline campaigns, events, branding and content marketing.
- You will work closely with our product development, business development and marketing teams to develop campaign plans and exceed our product growth targets.
- Content Marketing: You will be responsible for developing interesting stories for social media, corporate blogs, video content and all other channels you deem relevant (owned and paid) and manage our internal content marketing team.
- Sales Support: You support the Business Development department in their daily work with exciting presentations, brochures and case studies.
- Online: You are responsible for the further development of the solar integration website and build up new formats in B2B online marketing.
- Event: You identify relevant industry events including conferences and webinars and are responsible for budget and organisation together with our in-house event team.
- You collaborate with neighbouring organisational groups such as Sion and Digital to ensure the coherence of our various marketing efforts.
- You identify, approach and work with ecosystem partners to maximise our impact through collaborative storytelling.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a product marketing manager:in or a similar role in marketing/product management.
- Experience in B2B marketing is an important requirement
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and concepts
- Very good storytelling skills
- Experience in planning, organising and leading (marketing) projects
- Very solid knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Advertising, branding, performance marketing, digital/online marketing, event, content marketing
- Experience in solar energy and transport/logistics is a plus.
- Familiar with Agile methods such as Scrum or similar.
- Very good organisational and communication skills
- By leadership, you mean being responsible for the framework in which everyone can discover, develop and realise their potential to best serve the purpose of the organisation.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Fluent in English and German
What to expect
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
For you to consider before applying for our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.