Your TasksThe engineers of the Transportation Team (Sono Solar) work on equipping customer vehicles with the solar products developed in-house. As an engineer (f,m,x) with a focus on development and testing, you are largely responsible for the joint further development of our solar integration and its testing according to automotive industry standards. At the same time, you develop PV concepts for customer projects and present them.You want to get out of the rut of the automotive industry and help drive the mobility of the future with courage, empathy, integrity, responsibility and trust? You want a responsible, fulfilling and meaningful job and to make your contribution to our environment and society? Does all this sound like a challenge you feel up to? Then please read on!Many varied tasks await you:
- Concept development for customer-specific solar solutions
- Further development of VaPV solutions for external vehicles
- Further development of ViPV solutions for external vehicles
- Securing the subsystems for solar integration
- Planning, implementation and documentation of the testing of our integration solutions
Our RequirementsWe are looking forward to you:
- You have experience in the development of prototypes / prototype construction
- You have knowledge of standards and quality requirements from the automotive / commercial vehicle industry
- Ideally, you already have some experience in working with CATIA V5/V6 or other CAD systems.
- Basic knowledge of programming is an advantage
- You work independently, are structured and have a Just-Do-It mentality
- You have very good communication skills and enjoy exchanging ideas with colleagues and partners.
- You like to take responsibility, always act proactively and can keep a cool head in hot phases
- You enjoy breaking new technical ground with a high degree of freedom and can easily work independently on new topics.
- You work in a structured and conscientious manner and ideally know what Scrum means.
- You speak fluent German and English
- Sustainability is a matter of the heart for you, you like to swim in the open sea and not only stand by your successes, but also by your mistakes.
What to expect
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
For you to consider before applying for our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.