- You are part of our E/E team, responsible for actively shaping a future in which every car is electric and shared
- Define and manage the Powertrain System and Vehicle Design Verification Plans (DVPs)
- Work closely with the Powertrain and E/E teams to understand system and vehicle design verification requirements for Performance, Efficiency, NVH and Durability.
- Define powertrain system and vehicle test procedures as well as instrumentation requirements
- Schedule testing according to key vehicle programme gateways and manage budget.
- Manage testing facilities (book facilities, issue purchase orders) and manage test engineers (collaborate on test methodologies)
- Co-ordinate parts sourcing for rig testing
- Run testing at component, test rig (HiL / PiL) and vehicle level
- Analyse test data, write test reports, and present test results to Powertrain and E/E teams
- Contribute to powertrain design reviews, durability reviews and DFMEA reviews
- A technical university degree, preferably in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
- 5 + years of professional experience in Electric Vehicle Powertrain Test & Development
- A strong understanding of electric powertrain systems (Electric Drive Units, HV Battery, On Board Charger, DC/DC, ECUs)
- Experience in test rig and vehicle data logging, data analysis and diagnosis using tools such as INCA, Vector CANalyzer or similar
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude with strong self-motivation and self-reliance
- Fluent English (German is a plus)
What to expect
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage and free space to shape things at a mobility provider for an oil-free future
- Pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Evaluation talk and feedback on a regularly basis, people review on a yearly basis
- An open office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- 30 days yearly vacation and flexible working hours
- Corporate benefits at futurebens
- Free drinks, a subsidized vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our Automotive Test Development Engineer Powertrain (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us - we are looking forward to you! Just a few more words for you about us: PARTNERSHIP: in our company the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will! RESPONSIBILITY: you will have more responsibility for the whole picture and you will also be able to have a great impact. In addition you will be required to contribute and take initiative! FREE SPACE: not everything will be in place yet. We might have not the same service, support and infrastructure as other organizations, but that exactly gives you a free space to initiate and create things you miss! COMMUNICATION: to work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture!