- Your main task is the creative and textual maintenance of our website content with Processwire CMS
- Thereby you keep an eye on our entire web presence and ensure a positive overall appearance
- You will provide reliable support in monitoring success and analyzing our web performance
- And optimize SEO-relevant website content and landing pages
- To do this, you coordinate with the other team members
- You enjoy working independently and have great enthusiasm for online marketing
- You are studying business administration/communications/media or a comparable course of study
- You are looking for a 6-month internship in a young company that strives for "solar on every vehicle".
- The vision of Sono Motors is as close to your heart as it is to ours, and you want to contribute to a world without fossil fuels.
- During your 6-month internship, you are ready to familiarize yourself with a new area and take on responsibility
- You are eager to learn, motivated and can't wait to put what you have learned into practice.
- You are fluent in German and English
What to expect
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- A professional yet humorous working atmosphere and a steep learning curve