- You are part of the team responsible for the development of the Sion Body Structure (Body in White)
- You are in regular contact with responsible people internally, to ensure the optimal integration of components to the body structure, and reliably carry out the necessary documentation
- You are the technical interface between external development partners, our suppliers and our internal technical development team
- You support the team with the preparation of any data requested, and you are the contact person for any questions that may arise
- You support with the definition of technical specifications related to the body structure
- As a project engineer, you always pay attention to costs, quality and deadlines - but also to sustainable and environmentally friendly production
- You have a relevant technical degree: automotive engineer, mechanical engineer etc.
- You have already work experience in body development and have a good understanding of technical mechanics
- You have professional experience in technical project management
- Very good knowledge of German and English is an absolute must
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Junior Project Engineer Automotive Body (f/m/x) Automotive Body? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!