- Planning, conception and implementation of events.
- Documentation and responsibility for the respective project budget.
- Monitoring the success of events by defining and evaluating KPIs.
- Selection of suitable event partners for all required areas (logistics, catering, lighting technology etc.).
- Guidance and coordination of external partners as well as close coordination with the rest of the event and marketing team of Sono Motors.
- Completed studies in the field of event management/ marketing or a comparable qualification.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the event sector.
- Negotiation-, organizational-, communication- skills and creativity.
- Resilience, flexibility and the willingness to travel occasionally.
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English and/ or Spanish/ Italian would be an advantage.
- Driver´s license class B (BE desirable)
What to expect:
- A young, fast-growing team with an innovative organisation structure and an open feedback culture.
- Individual development opportunities and the possibility to contribute your own ideas at any time.
- Flexible organisation of your working hours.