- As our system and network administrator (m/f/x) you are responsible for the operation and monitoring of our IT infrastructure.
- In addition, you will provide 1st level support for our employees in all conventional IT matters and will be responsible for the installation and administration of our client hardware (PC, Mac, Smartphone) as well as the associated user accounts.
- You will also be responsible for identifying, prioritizing and resolving software and hardware problems. This allows you to continuously develop our internal IT to adapt it to changing needs and to take advantage of new technologies.
- You work closely with all departments to optimize processes and solve problems.
- Furthermore you coordinate external service providers and supervise the corresponding interfaces.
- You are jointly responsible for the administration of our cloud systems (including Google Suite, Office 365, AWS).
- You bring a suitable apprenticeship in the IT field with you or are about to graduate.
- Alternatively, you have a very high IT affinity, which qualifies you as a career changer and at least 2 years of work experience.
- You have absolutely a good command of Windows (-administration) (especially 10) and Microsoft Office products (especially 2016 and later).
- Your German and English skills are good enough to communicate with international colleagues and partners.
- You also have good knowledge of the operation and administration of Android devices, ideally also networks and cloud solutions (e.g. Azure AD, Office 365, AWS).
- You want to take responsibility and keep an eye on the big picture.
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new System & Network Administrator (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!