- You are responsible for the development of the Sion in the area of Noise-Vibration-Harshness (NVH)
- You define the noise & vibration content and develop the product requirements and targets
- In addition, you plan the vehicle and bench tests in alignment with the internal and external specialist departments.
- You are responsible for documenting and analysing the results and communicating them to all relevant interfaces and stakeholders
- You initiate efficient solution finding and handling of risks that can occur in the various development phases of the product
- Together with internal stakeholders and external partners, you check your optimization proposals for feasibility and cost efficiency
- You have a university degree in e.g. vehicle or mechanical engineering
- You have several years of professional experience
- You are extremely excited about mechanics, dynamics, vibration technology and measurement technology and your German and English skills are excellent
- You have relevant experience in the field of virtual product development and CAE methods
- Your are also very talented in the communication, organisation and coordination of suppliers and partners
- You are familiar with the development processes of the automotive world
- You have diverse methodological skills, such as Lean Management, Six Sigma and feel comfortable in an agile project management
- Sustainability is close to your heart, you like swimming in the open ocean and stand by your successes and mistakes
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new NVH Engineer (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!