- You are responsible for creating and maintaining the backlog of the requirements for the domains Entertainment and Connectivity (Music Player, Bluetooth & Internet).
- You will act as an interface to our suppliers and development partners and define milestones.
- You will also manage requirements and change requests. To do this, you'll keep a constant overview by using your documentation and error management skills with Atlassian Toolchain.
- You coordinate the integration of the Android Auto and Apple Car Play concepts.
- On the basis of your market research, you continuously conceptualize adaptations of the technologies to the Sono Motors product line.
- You have a university degree (e.g. electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or industrial engineering) or alternatively an apprenticeship as a technician.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience and are familiar with the coordination of agile project teams in the role of feature owner.
- For this you like to work self-organized, team-oriented and bring along expert knowledge regarding current trends in the infotainment market.
- Very good knowledge of German and English is an absolute must.
- Ecological sustainability is close to your heart and you enjoy swimming in the open sea.
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Product Owner (f/m/x) Infotainment - Cluster Entertainment & Connectivity? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!