- You will be accountable and owning the cost management process and methodology of the vehicle program Sion (tracking, reporting, steering, documentation). This way you contribute to the achievement of our cost targets
- Further you will mature the current cost management process (according to automotive and organizational standards).
- You will be an important interface between the development teams and all supporting areas
- In addition, you enable and facilitate those teams to integrate the cost management process
- You have a technical degree, e.g. mechanical engineering, automotive engineering
- You already have several years of experience in a similar position in the automotive industry.
- You have a strong understanding of all types of costs within a vehicle program
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have the ability to negotiate effective between internal/external or across internal parties
- Sustainability is close to your heart, you like swimming in the open ocean and stand by your successes and mistakes
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Senior Cost Engineer (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!