Senior Cost Engineer (w/m/x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time · München
- You support our vehicle development and purchasing departments with cost calculations and push for cost reductions
- To do this, you carry out cost analyses for tools, parts and external engineering and, if necessary, manufacturing services
- You will also support the acquisition of tools, the analysis of offers as well as the checking of the pricing of our suppliers through your know-how
- You control efficiency processes with our suppliers (Leverage Analysis)
- You regularly summarize the results of your work in reports
- You bring along a degree, e.g. (economic) engineering, business studies, etc. or alternatively a technician training - one way or the other you have profound technology and economic know-how
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience, at least 3 of which in the field of cost engineering - in the automotive or other technical industry such as plant construction, aerospace, etc.
- You have a high understanding of tooling costs
- You are fluent in English and German
- Sustainability is close to your heart, you like swimming in the open ocean and stand by your successes and mistakes
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Senior Cost Engineer (w/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!