Thursday 9 September 2021 is the day! We are so excited that, for the first time in Sono Motors’ history, we will share with you what makes us special as an employer, and distinguishes us from many other companies in the automotive industry.
Meet us and find out what Sono culture is all about and how we live it every day; about currently open positions and what is important to us as an employer and as a company.
Date: 9 September 2021
Time: 5.30 pm - 9 p.m
- 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm: Arrive & covid-19 check-in, get orientated.
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Meet hiring managers, HR and other Sono Culture Ambassadors
- 07:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Open panel discussion: "What makes Sono, Sono - sharing insights." * by Jona Christians (Founder and CEO), Friedrich Wolf (Head of HR and Organisation), Mitchell Zarders (Director Infotainment) and Julia Varga (Head of Culture)
- 08:00 pm - 09:00 pm: Your questions, our answers.
*discussion will take place in English
Important for your visit:
FFP2 masks are mandatory at our events.
Please also note the 3G rule:
We need one of the following proofs from you upon arrival:
- A negative test result (via rapid test 24h, PCR test 48h)
- A vaccination certificate (via app or vaccination card)
- Proof of recovery
Important: Please only come to your appointment if you feel healthy and have no symptoms. Also, if you had a risk contact shortly before the appointment, please cancel the appointment (even at short notice).
Please keep also in mind:
Distance – Please always keep a sufficient minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
Hygiene – Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly and cough/sneeze into the crook of your arm. We will also provide sanitizer at the entrance on site.
Everyday masks – We also ask that you wear a clean FFP2 mask during your visit.