Product Owner Infotainment (f/m/x) - Cluster Vehicle Networking & Audio Interface
Permanent Employment, Full-time · München
- In our team for Infotainment and Instrument Cluster you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the backlog of the requirements for the vehicle domains Networking and Audio
- You will also manage requirements and change requests. To do this, you'll keep a constant overview by using your documentation and error management skills with Atlassian Toolchain
- You develop Rest Bus Simulation using the K-Matrix and define the Audio/Microphone interfaces in the car
- You define the Interfaces and standards from VCU to the Infotainment system
- Based on your market research, you continuously conceptualize adaptations of technologies to the Sono Motors product line
- You have a university degree (e.g. electrical, mechanical, automotive or industrial engineering) or alternatively an apprenticeship as a technician
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience and are familiar with the coordination of agile project teams in the role of feature owner
- You will need your programming skills in Embedded C, C# and experience in the BSP development
- In addition, you have an understanding of CAN, LIN and other vehicle networking protocols.
- You work self-organized, team-oriented and bring along expert knowledge regarding current trends in the infotainment market.
- You are fluent in English - German is a Plus
- Ecological sustainability is close to your heart and you enjoy swimming in the open sea
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Product Owner (f/m/x) Infotainment - Cluster Vehicle Networking and Audio Interface? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!