- You are part of the PV team, which is responsible for the development of viSono - our unique solar integration technology
- You are responsible for the manufacturing process development in a multidisciplinary team dedicated to our solar technology
- You are the interface between our external development partners, suppliers and our internal development team
- In our technical development team, you will regularly present the status on your assemblies and systems, report opportunities and risks and thus be in close coordination with other internal departments such as Body Closures and Exterieur
- As part of the project team, you need to pay attention to costs, quality and timing as well as ensure a sustainable and environmentally friendly production
- You gained a PhD in the field of photovoltaic, related to PV module development
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in PV module development
- You have very good communication skills and are able to independently coordinate the cooperation with external partners
- You work in a structured and conscientious manner and are both solution- and team-oriented
- You speak German and English fluently and have profound project management skills
- Sustainability is a matter to your heart, you like to swim in the open sea and not only stand by your successes but also by your mistakes
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a fast growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the opportunity to realize your own projects - your ideas are welcome, not feared.
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate success and failure.
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but Trello & Slack.
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc
You see yourself as our new Polymer Engineer (w/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us.We look forward to hearing from you!