- In your role you are responsible for managing the chassis department (chassis, steering, brake system, wheels/tires).
- You control the technical objectives, budget, timing and quality of the chassis.
- You have staff responsibility for the Chassis Department.
- You control the development of a suspension system for Sono Motors, which will be executed by external partners and suppliers.
- You will conduct negotiations with suppliers to review product specifications, document and optimize existing processes to optimize collaboration between Sono Motors and external partners and suppliers.
- The coordination of technical topics with all involved suppliers and internal departments, as well as the coordination of commercial topics regarding engineering service providers and suppliers, is also an important part of your area of responsibility.
- You support the development of vehicle requirements.
- You have at least 7 years of professional experience in the field of chassis.
- You have already gained profound experience in project management.
- You have a good technical knowledge for all chassis disciplines (chassis, steering, brake system, wheels/tyres)
- You have several years of professional experience in the design of the module and complete vehicle level, as well as the design of the fatigue strength.
- You have experience in the field of NVH with regard to integration into the complete vehicle, as well as in trials and in the field of homologation and the necessary tests.
- Communication and leadership are among your strengths.
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Director (f/m/x) Chassis? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!