- You are responsible for the preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS (quarterly and annual financial statements) and the combined management report/notes (IFRS notes)
- You will be responsible for the preparation of opinions on the assessment of complex accounting issues according to IFRS and for all IFRS relevant issues such as disclosure, recognition and measurement
- You develop the group-wide accounting guidelines (IFRS Manual)
- You are responsible for the ongoing maintenance and further development of the process in the preparation of financial statements, including the identification and realization of optimization potential, e.g. through the introduction of new interfaces and automation
- You are the contact person for auditors and tax consultants
- A degree in business administration with a focus on accounting or auditing or a similar qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS for an internationally oriented group of companies
- You are confident in preparing financial statements in accordance with IFRS and have a sound knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- High affinity for numbers and analytical skills as well as a holistic understanding of business contexts
- First management experience is a plus
- SAP and very good Microsoft Excel skills are desirable
- Very good English and German language skills are a basic requirement
- You bring a very reliable way of working and have good communication skills
- Sustainability is close to your heart, you like to swim in the open sea and stand by your mistakes and successes
What to expect:
- A friendly and visionary team in a fast-growing, young company.
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a new mobility provider.
- The chance to pitch and realize your own projects - because your ideas are in demand, not feared.
- A culture of appreciation, where we celebrate successes as well as mistakes.
- Flexible working hours.
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Trello, Slack & Co.
- A vegan catering service and much more.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a Start-Up, organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.