Your tasksWe are looking for a reliable Logistics Manager to be responsible for the design, implementation, and execution of Sono’s overall logistics management. The goal is to manage the entire logistics operation to enhance business development as well as ensure long term sustainability and customer satisfaction.Responsibilities in detail
- You design, implement and execute the inbound logistics and FVL network
- As part of this network design you select 3PL/4PL service providers, driving the tendering processes and decision-making together with Sono’s contract manufacturer
- In line with our values you actively manage the CO2 footprint in all logistics transactions, control and track freight costs per vehicle for our inbound logistics and implement reusable packaging for the Sion where applicable
- You cooperate with suppliers regarding value analysis / value engineering in the optimization of packaging solutions for inbound logistics
- You are responsible for development of methods and processes in logistics, analyze processes and data, create concepts for digital solutions in supply chain management and collaborate in the digitization of logistics processes.
- You hold a master’s in business administration or similar education in Logistics or Supply Chain
- You have several years of professional experience as a Logistics Manager with a proven track record of successful inbound/outbound logistics management
- Leading in a purpose-driven and integrative organization is second nature to you and you are able to work independently handling multiple projects
- You have excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills and are proficient in standard logistics software (i.e. SAP)
- You are fluent in English and German
- Sustainability is close to your heart and stand by your successes and mistakes
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to design a new mobility provider
- Our proSono platform gives you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - because your ideas are in demand with us, not feared
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Trello, Slack & Co.
- Organic bread flat rate, free drinks, a vegan catering service and much more.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.