- Responsible overall system performance modeling, vehicle performance modeling, and component performance modeling.
- Simulate physical system to solve mechanical, electrical, and thermal problems.
- Build tools to support the pre-processing of simulation parameters and the post-processing of simulation results.
- Analyze the effect of changing parameters of a single or multiple system on the overall system behavior.
- Work with multiple engineering departments to understand respective physics and collect data for system modeling.
- Couple the effects of different systems in a BEV including motor, gearbox, inverter, battery, chassis, cooling HVAC system, and charger.
- Work efficiently within a multidisciplinary cooperative and innovative environment, including directly cooperating with powertrain teams, physical test and software teams
- You gained a technical university degree, preferably in Electric, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- You have a proven track record of technical excellence in systems modeling and simulation along with experience of resolving issues through appropriate analysis and design modifications
- Ideally you have several years of relevant work experience in the field of systems modelling at a vehicle level
- Excellent communication skills in both technical and non-technical environments.
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink.
- You are fluent in English. (Fluent in German is a plus)
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.