- You will be responsible for the process and methodology of our problem and risk management
- In addition, you create quality assessments, carry out risk monitoring and take ownership of our problem management process in the product development phase up to series production.
- You will be an important interface between the development teams and the requirements management team
- You lead problem-solving activities in the product development process
- You have a technical degree, e.g. mechanical engineering, automotive engineering
- You already have at least 3 years experience in a similar position in the automotive industry
- You have practical experience in root cause analysis tools and methods such as: 8D, 5W2H, 5W, Ishikawa Chart, Pareto Chart, Scatter Chart
- You have practical experience in risk assessment tools and methods such as: ABC risk assessment, SWOT, Probability and Impact Matrix, Brainstorming
- You have the ability to negotiate effective terms and conditions between internal/external or across internal parties
- You are fluent in English and German
- Sustainability is close to your heart, you like swimming in the open ocean and stand by your successes and mistakes
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Quality Engineer (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!