- You are an Agile Coach for the “Group Sion” that is consisting of several “Squads”.
- You guide the collaboration of Squads within the Group Sion and support the working organization throughout the value chain.
- You help remove impediments.
- You promote and encourage self-organization throughout the Squads and the Group.
- You assess the agile maturity of the Squads and the Group.
- You are coaching them to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and appropriate for the colleagues and the organization.
- You build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
- You facilitate discussions, decision making and conflict resolution.
- You assist the Squads and the Group with internal and external communication. This helps improve the transparency within the organization and the radiation of information.
- You train, consult and coach your colleagues in their roles, so they can take over their responsibility in an agile collaboration.
- You have solid work experience as Scrum Master and Agile Coach in a team and organization, that was diligently applying Scrum or Kanban (incl. agile or lean principles).
- You have at least basic experience working as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach in a scaled environment or framework like LeSS, SAFe, Nexus, Scrum at Scale, etc.
- You have a growth mindset and are a role model of living agile.
- Your highest priority is to foster self-organization and to empower your colleagues for personal growth.
- You have good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, communication and increasing transparency.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- Experience of doing Scrum in hardware development.
- Good remote facilitation skills.
- Experience with OKRs.
- Experience in automotive.
- Experience with agile tools like JIRA, Trello, Confluence, etc.
- A good sense for work organization.
- You speak and write German fluently.
What to expect
- Working in a growing Teal organization is enabling you to work self-organized in a company with flat hierarchies, bringing all of "who you are" to work and follow a strong purpose of the entire organization, helping it to grow organically.
- You are part of the Agile & Lean Competence Cluster, a guild with a strong focus on sparring and collective growth.
- Flexible work times and your choice of workplace is making it possible to stay healthy during the Corona pandemic.
- You have the opportunity to help shape a fast growing startup.
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as failures.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.