- Guiding your team and the organization on how to use Agile & Scrum practices and values.
- Guiding your team and the organization on how to use scaling practices and principles.
- Guiding your team and the organization on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating other roles of your team in playing their part in an agile collaboration.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach in a team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- At least basic experience working as Scrum Master or Agile Coach in a scaled environment or framework like LeSS, SAFe, Nexus, Scrum at Scale, etc.
- Strong willingness to foster self-organization and to empower your colleagues.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, communication and increasing transparency.
- Speaking English, fluently.
- Experience of doing Scrum in hardware development.
- Good remote facilitation skills.
- Experience with OKRs.
- Experience in automotive.
- Experience with agile tools like JIRA, Trello, Confluence, etc.
- A good sense for work organization.
What to expect:
- Working in a Teal organization is enabling you to work self-organized in a company with flat hierarchies, bringing all of "who you are" to work and follow a strong purpose of the entire organization, helping it to grow organically.
- Being part of a Scrum Master chapter / guild with a strong focus on sparring and collective growth.
- Flexible work times and your choice of work place making it possible to stay healthy during the Corona pandemic.
- Opportunity to help shaping a fast growing startup.
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as failures.
You see yourself as our new Senior Scrum Master (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!