- You will be part of our innovative Interieur team, actively and responsibly shaping a future where every car is electric and shared
- Responsibility for the design and development of interior system components (concept to production) including release of interior systems for concept, design and production phases
- Development of Interior systems according to FMA and 6-Sigma workstreams as well as research, benchmarking, setting and achieving targets for performance, quality, cost, investment, time and weight
- Establishing targets for interior dimensions and ergonomics and creating 3D and 2D data layouts including GD&T, fastening strategies, and conceptual design surfaces.
- Writing requirements, performance specifications, design rules and DVP&Rs.
- Working closely with internal departments, supplier control, and manage system, subsystem, and component information in the PLM/PDM system
- Maintaining EBOMs and manage data releases in accordance with program milestones and goals
- Technical degree such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or vehicle engineering or comparable engineering studies
- 5+ years of experience with the above mentioned tasks in automotive Interior development
- Minimum 1 vehicle launch experience from concept phase to market launch
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle seating system design and development from concept to production
- Proficiency with standard 3D CAD software, preferably CATIA V5 and/or V6 and working knowledge of regulatory and certification requirements
- Fluent in English (German is a plus) and very good knowledge of the relevant Microsoft tools
- Sustainability is close to your heart, you like to swim in the open ocean and stand by your successes and mistakes
What to expect
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage and free space to shape things at a mobility provider for an oil-free future
- Pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours as well as an open, office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Automotive Engineer Interieur Electric Vehicle (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us -we are looking forward to you! Just a few more words for you about us: PARTNERSHIP: in our company the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will! RESPONSIBILITY: you will have more responsibility for the whole picture and you will also be able to have a great impact. In addition you will be required to contribute and take initiative! FREE SPACE: not everything will be in place yet. We might have not the same service, support and infrastructure as other organizations, but that exactly gives you a free space to initiate and create things you miss! COMMUNICATION: to work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture!