- You are responsible for all quality-relevant topics in the project management of the complete vehicle development in accordance with the maturity assurance according to VDA or APQP according to AIAG.
- You implement the specifications of RGA and APQP and the quality strategy in the development project and at the interface to SC.
- You are responsible for measuring the maturity level development with regard to quality-relevant contents and regular reporting.
- Develop and ensure that standards, methods and documentation of advance quality planning are applied in development.
- Contribute to the creation of own standards and method descriptions in a development manual.
- Participation in the creation and maintenance of the S- and DFMEA as well as the derivation and definition of special characteristics and participation in the consideration of FuSi and the technical and commercial risk assessment.
- Definition of Q-standards for vehicle acceptance at different levels of maturity up to series acceptance. Training of project members for the applicable quality processes and methods.
- Participation in SE teams for the planning and implementation of quality assurance measures in series production for error prevention and process control.
- Definition of requirements for advance quality planning at development service providers and development suppliers.
- Supporting the definition and creation of specifications for development service providers, development suppliers and product suppliers from a Q perspective.
- Initiating and defining corrective actions in the event of deviations and following these through to completion.
- Creation of warranty testing concepts for the most critical spare parts.
- You have completed a technical education (Technician, University of applied Sciences, University) and a relevant QM and QA education as well as experience with quality tools such as maturity assurance /APQP, FMEA, PPAP/PPF, 8D reports, Ishikawa, 5Why, MSA, SPC, DOE .... You are well versed in the requirements of IATF 16949.
- You have knowledge of automotive-related quality processes to ensure the quality of HW- and SW-related product development.
- Experience in the automotive sector, ideally complete vehicle.
- Strong technical understanding of automotive production.
- Knowledge of automotive development processes and procedures.
- Experience with process design, quality planning and system/design FMEAs.
- Knowledge of lean principles.
- Knowledge of product liability law and warranty.
- Strong communication skills, assertiveness and high flexibility.
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (written and spoken).
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours and the option for a Mobile Office
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.