- You are responsible for the process of the customer journey in the area of aftersales/services.
- You want to rethink and build up aftersales/services together with us
- Interface between different teams and areas of competence
- You are the contact person and interface for external partners
- Checking and collecting technical content and other information, mainly from the development department
- Expansion and design of the service/aftersales area
- Studies or training with a technical or commercial background
- Several years of experience in automotive after-sales/service
- Several years of experience in product and project management
- You are familiar with automotive standards in the area of AfterSales/Service
- You have experience in the warranty and guarantee process
- You have the ability to set priorities and take a proactive approach to problem solving
- You are fluent in German and English
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a fast-growing, young company
- No entrenched processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to shape a mobility provider in the making
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realise your own projects - your ideas are in demand, not feared
- A culture of appreciation at eye level, where we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- A buzzing, modern office with little paper but the use of Trello, Slack & Co.
- Organic bread flat rate, free drinks, a vegan catering service, etc.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.