Your tasksAs an SAP Basis Administrator, you develop system solutions for business-critical areas, focus on future and data security and take over the technical implementation. You advise the team on complex technical challenges, implement them independently and ensure the operation of the system landscapes at Sono Motors.
- Coordination of the implementation of patches and updates
- Installation and configuration of SAP environments, maintenance and operation of
- Business Connector
- Maintenance and further development of SAP authorisation roles, authorisation concept, user support, SSO
- Maintenance of interfaces to and from SAP systems
- Maintenance and further development of the SAP backup concept
- Project support for updates and release upgrades
- IT security in the SAP area
- Experience with the SAP ERP ECC 6.0 or S/4HANA
- Knowledge in dealing with SAP router, load balancer and gateway
- Experience with SAP release changes and migrations of DB and OS
- Knowledge in dealing with SAP transport system
- ABAP knowledge desirable
- SAP S/4 HANA, ALE, Solution Manager (ALM) knowledge desirable
- Willingness to learn and adopt new technologies
What to expect:
- A friendly and visionary team in a fast-growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to establish a new mobility provider
- We offer you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - because your ideas are wanted, not feared, by us
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Trello, Slack & Co.
- Organic bread flat rate, free drinks, a vegan catering service and much more.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.