- You will be part of our innovative team, actively and responsibly shaping a future where every car is electric and shared
- Creation and execution of tests plans for Li-ion battery pack and its components such as cells, module, battery management systems (BMS), fuses, contactors etc.
- Development of a detailed a test matrix to verify system level requirements, including the ones derived from vehicle level DVP
- Responsibility for calibration of test equipment, scheduling of tests at internal / external testing facilities
- Management of time cost and capacity planning for all high voltage battery testing activities
- Conduct of verification and validation tests on the test bench and, if necessary, make modifications to the vehicle to measure the required values
- Documentation of test equipment calibration, test results, statistical error analysis and key recommendations in detailed reports and compare them with simulations during your analysis
- Completed master's or diploma degree in electrical, electronics, or mechatronics engineering.
- Several years of professional experience in development of electrical components. Broad knowledge in field of Li-ion technology, electrical machines and measurement technology.
- Good experience in field of testing and homologation standards for batteries and electrical devices.
- Analytical skills for recognizing complex relationships. High affinity for practical activities and ability to recognize and solve problems.
- A high degree of personal responsibility, initiative and reliability. High team orientation with very good communication skills in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- Fluent in English and German and very good knowledge of the relevant Microsoft tools
- Sustainability is close to your heart, you like to swim in the open ocean and stand by your successes and mistakes
What to expect
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage and free space to shape things at a mobility provider for an oil-free future
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours as well as an open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
Please note: for this position we need the application documents (CV) in English.