- As a test engineer you will create and execute tests plans for Li-ion battery pack and its components such as cells, module, battery management systems (BMS), fuses, contactors etc.
- You develop detailed a test matrix to verify system level requirements, including the ones derived from vehicle level DVP.
- You are responsible for calibration of test equipment, scheduling of tests at internal / external testing facilities
- You manage time cost and capacity planning for all high voltage battery testing activities.
- You carry out verification and validation tests on the test bench and, if necessary, make modifications to the vehicle to measure the required values.
- You document test equipment calibration, test results, statistical error analysis and key recommendations in detailed reports and compare them with simulations during your analysis.
- Completed master's or diploma degree in electrical, electronics, or mechatronics engineering.
- Several years of professional experience in development of electrical components. Broad knowledge in field of Li-ion technology, electrical machines and measurement technology.
- Good experience in field of testing and homologation standards for batteries and electrical devices.
- Analytical skills for recognizing complex relationships. High affinity for practical activities and ability to recognize and solve problems.
- A high degree of personal responsibility, initiative and reliability. High team orientation with very good communication skills in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- Very good knowledge of English (Fluent in German is a plus).
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company.
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider.
- We offer the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared.
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes.
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flat rate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
Please note: for this position we need the application documents (CV) in English.