- You are part of the Controls and Systems team and responsible for automation and digitization projects
- You are the contact person for the Finance team in the context of the S/4HANA implementation and are responsible for the development as well as the implementation of best practice solutions around S/4HANA in relation to the monthly closing process
- You participate in cross-departmental projects and support the finance team on topics such as automation and workflow optimization in relation to our ERP system (S/4HANA)
- You are the central contact person for our internal IT teams and act as a key user for the entire finance team
- You are responsible for the design, functional specification as well as customizing and testing for the finance module
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or similar field or comparable professional training
- Relevant professional experience with ERP systems and their implementation in a start-up/dynamic company
- Very good English and German language skills are a basic requirement
- High affinity for numbers and analytical skills as well as holistic understanding of end to end processes
- You bring a very reliable way of working and have good communication skills
- Sustainability is close to your heart, you like to swim in the open sea and stand by your mistakes and successes
What to expect:
- A friendly and visionary team in a fast-growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to establish a new mobility provider
- We offer you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - because your ideas are wanted, not feared, by us
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Trello, Slack & Co.
- A vegan catering service and much more.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.