- You are responsible for the process of recording and tracking all change requests that occur during vehicle development
- For this you ensure documentation of all changes and coordinate resulting measures according to urgency & importance, especially critical paths concerning
- You develop and maintain checklists for the necessary processing of change requests (costs, timing, quality, engineering impacts, etc.).
- you take ownership of our change management system
- You have a technical degree, e.g. mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or industrial engineering
- You already have at least 3 years experience in automotive change management, ideally also requirements management
- You are familiar with the interrelationships and processes in PDM and ERP systems (SAP)
- You are fluent in English and German
- Sustainability is close to your heart, you like swimming in the open ocean and stand by your successes and mistakes
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Project Engineer (f/m/x) Change Management? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!