- You are responsible for electronic modules and the subsystems connected to them
- For that, you define features & functions, requirements and testing variables
- Responsible for compiling DBC and LDF files for your respective modules
- Development, presentation, evaluation and selection of concepts for electrical drive systems and chassis components.
- You work closely with internal departments (i.e. harness and body engineering) as well as with development partners and suppliers
- You support the DFMEA preparation
- Support cost and timing planning
- Project support from the offer phase to series production
- Define test requirements, oversee the performance and evaluate the results thereafter
- You have a technical university degree, preferably in Electric, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- Ideally you have several years of relevant work experience in the field of E/E, electrical systems & modules
- Experience with automotive bus simulation tools such as CANalyzer/ CANoe and CANeasy are preferred
- Good working knowledge of electrical test equipment (oscilloscope, multi-meter, power supply, etc.)
- You have good project management skills and count communication to one of your core strength
- You are fluent in English. (Fluent in German is a plus)
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Integration Engineer (w/m/x) ? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!